Saturday 9 October 2010

My simmie, taking it on!

Hi, my Katy and im taking on the 100 baby cahllange.
My sim who is taking this on is called Kim Butten, she is a mix of colours i want diffrent babys and since there will be 100 of them i also want to be able to tell them apart!
That also means the fathers will all be diffrent, hair, skin and eyes the 3 main things.

My post's will be short, a pic of every babie(s) when there a toddler, since theres going to be 100 posts short is best ;)

I will make all the fathers in households of 8. but i will also download them, just send me a link in a email to my facebook account -->http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001716127422&v=wall

Im using CC from MTS, not the exchnage that place is more deadly! :S feel free to suggest some cute clothes of hair for my simmies :)

add me on facebook and the sims 3 webiste im called katyshewan there to. This is the first ever challenge that im trying and i think it will be fun XD

I just want to say, thank you for reading this and i hope you will be following my and kim on this massive journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment